The TC Series of filtration systems represent the highest quality and most rugged systems available for purifying all types of industrial oils. These heavy-duty carts are capable of removing particles and/or free water from all types of oil—even high viscosity gear oils—and are designed for years of dependable service.
TC Series filter carts are ideal for large reservoirs with high flow rates. With canisters that can accommodate multiple filter types such as microfiberglass drop-in filters, depth filters and bag filters, the TC Series carts can remove everything from large particles and debris, sludge, varnish, and water contamination.
Heavy-duty, industrial style with bolt-down lids and heavy gauge cylinder walls. These canisters can accept various size high-capacity microfiber glass, depth, water removal and molecular sieve elements and can be changed very easily.
Continuous-duty gear pump; 1-40gpm flow rates available
- Washdown, heavy duty
- NEMA 4 industrial-duty
- Heavy-duty rectangular tubing
Lifting Eye Bolts
Allows for easy lifting and maneuverability
Steel braid reinforced hydraulic hoses
Pump pressure and differential pressure gauges
To protect the pump
To bypass filters during oil disposal
16″ soild rubber, colour – standard is black customisable colours available at no extra charge
- Decontaminating systems
- Flushing new or repaired systems
- Dispensing new oil
- Pre-filtering new oil
- Evacuating used oil
- Topping-off reservoirs
- Collecting oil samples for analysis
- To be used for offline, secondary filtration and not inline filtration
- In general industrial environments, both indoors and outdoors.
- For filtering mineral-based industrial oils and most synthetic oils with a maximum operating viscosity range of 32-648cSt (150-3000ssu) within ambient temperature ranges of -25°F to 104°F (-32°C to 40°C)
- Placed at the same level or below the equipment being filtered and within reach of the recommended standard 12 foot hoses
- This system should be stored and used on a level surface, right side up, in a low-traffic area, and connected to the appropriate power source
Ambient Operating Temperatures
- -25°F to 104°F (-32°C to 40°C)
Oil Temperature Range
- -15°F to 175°F (-26°C to 79°C)
High Pressure Switch
- Shuts down the system’s motor at 65psi (5.49bar)
- Opens at 75psi (5.17bar)
- Frame: Carbon steel
- Paint: Industrial powder coat
- Fittings: Zinc-plated steel, brass, bronze, stainless steel, cast iron
- Pumps: Steel, Buna-N, iron, Viton®, graphite
- Hoses: EPDM or nitrile
- Approximately 260-650lbs (118 to 295Kg). Will vary depending on system configurations.
- Flow rates
- Sample valves
- Strainer type
- Power configurations
- Filter media types and sizes
- Type of power phase – single or three
Looking for additional information or want to move forward with your reliability program?