The Vacuum Dehydration Units remove liquid, gas and solid contamination, which are corrosive and contribute to the reduction of machine life. Water, gas and solid particle contamination greatly increase maintenance costs and contribute to unwanted break downs or total machine failures. The Maxi Water Vac offers protection against malfunctions, break downs and total failures. The dehydration units also protect the environment by reducing oil consumption and oil disposal along with its inherent costs and problems.
Did You Know…
60-80% of all lubrication related failures are due to contamination?
Less than 0.5% of a plant’s maintenance budget is spent purchasing lubricants, but the downstream effects of poor lubrication can impact as much as 30% of a plant’s total maintenance cost each year.
Particle contamination is responsible for as much as 80% of machine wear?
- Total power output: 5,2 kW
- Flow: 8 l/min
- Electric power supply: 230/400 VAC – 50/60 Hz 3Phase
- Inlet connection: G 3/4″ BSP Female
- Outlet connection: G 3/4″ BSP Female
- Heating power: 4 kW
- Max. suction pressure: 1 bar
- Max. return pressure: 1 bar
- Dimensions H x W x D (mm): 1600 x 750 x 650
Looking for additional information or want to move forward with your reliability program?