The Vacuum Dehydration Units remove liquid, gas and solid contamination, which are corrosive and contribute to the reduction of machine life. Water, gas and solid particle contamination greatly increase maintenance costs and contribute to unwanted break downs or total machine failures. The Mini Water Vac offers protection against malfunctions, break downs and total failures. The dehydration units also protect the environment by reducing oil consumption and oil disposal along with its inherent costs and problems.
Did You Know…
Maintaining clean oil can extend equipment life as much as 2-5 times?
Moisture contamination is the second most destructive contaminant in most systems.
Particle contamination is responsible for as much as 80% of machine wear?
- Total power output: 2,6 kW
- Flow: 1,5 l/min
- Electric power supply: 230/400 VAC – 50/60 Hz 3Phase
- Inlet connection: G 1″ BSP Female
- Outlet connection: G 1/2″ BSP Female
- Heating power: 2 kW
- Max. suction pressure: 1 bar
- Max. return pressure: 1 bar
- Dimensions H x W x D (mm): 1100 x 740 x 45
Looking for additional information or want to move forward with your reliability program?