The VariPure is the most advanced filter trolley for clean oil transfer and off-line filtration of hydraulic and lubricating fluids. It is the perfect solution for quick flushing and hydraulic systems with different viscosities, making it a highly flexible unit.
- FREQUENCY CONTROLLER – Regulates the speed of the electric motor and display actual amperage, RPM and frequency.
- HYDRAULIC CONNECTIONS – Suction and return tubes for simple hydraulic connection.
- PRESSURE DIFFERENTIAL GAUGE/SWITCH – Indicates the element saturation and switches off the unit when filter element is saturated
- SAMPLING POINTS – To connect a particle counter like PLPC.
- ELECTRIC MOTOR – One motor for most commonly used voltages.
- INDUSTRIAL WHEELS – Puncture proof tires for easy maneuvering on all floor surfaces.
- GEAR PUMP – High quality low pressure steel gear pump with internal safety valve.
- FILTER CART – Heavy duty steel, powder coated frame with removable drip tray.
|Flow||18,5 – 50 l/min (750 – 2000 rpm)|
|Max. Oil Temperature||100° C|
|Max. pressure filter housing||20 bar|
|Suction and return hose||3 metre|
|Suction and return pipe||1 metre|
|Electric cable||15 metre|
|Viscosity range||12 – 800 cSt|
|Nominal power rating electric motor||0,75 kW Power rating may change when using different voltage|
|Suitable elements||60G series in 1, 3, 6 and 12 micron / 60A series in 1 & 5 micron|
|Pump safety||6 bar|
|Fluid compatibility||Hydraulic fluid according ISO 2943|
|Approximate weight||115 kg|
Looking for additional information or want to move forward with your reliability program?