Varnish is a common problem for a wide range of hydraulic fluids and lubricants, especially in turbine and plastic injection molding applications. It results in stickiness around the valves, shorter fluid life, shorter filter life and unscheduled downtime.
This is the most complete varnish removal and prevention system on the market. It removes oxidation by-products and prevents varnish formation during the cool down.
- Reduces the rate of additive consumption
- Reduces and prevents servo valve sticking
- Removes oxidation by-products
- Does not add water or other by-products to the system
- Operates at a wide range of oil temperatures
- Compatible with all mineral and phosphate ester fluids
- Operates on fluids containing more than 500 ppm of water
- Can be configured for applications with fluid volumes up to 36,000 liters (9,500 gallons)
- Due to its modular design, you can choose from a variety of housing lengths or combine multiple housings for a larger system.
Varnish is a common problem often seen in applications that use the new group II & III base oils. It’s a result of water problems, air problems, temperature fluctuations and oil degradation. This is often a problem in a variety of industrial applications like…
- Power generation (turbines)
- Steel, copper, aluminum (presses)
- Pulp and paper (paper machines)
- Plastic injection molding and blow molding
- Automotive and tires (stamping / forging / curing)
- Petrochemical (compressors)
- Aerospace (flight simulators)
Did You Know…
Contamination is the greatest single cause of lubrication malfunction and subsequent excessive wear of parts?
Less than 0.5% of a plant’s maintenance budget is spent purchasing lubricants, but the downstream effects of poor lubrication can impact as much as 30% of a plant’s total maintenance cost each year.
It costs ten times as much to remove contamination from equipment than it does to exclude it?
|Nominal Flow||1 l/min (0,26 GPM) per cartridge|
|By-pass Opening Pressure||5 bar (72,5 psi)|
|Pump Safety Valve||15 bar (217 psi)|
|Fluid Temperature||20° – 80° C (68° – 176° F)|
|Power Supply||10.00 / 254|
|Inlet Connection||Depending on the pump, contact us for more details|
|Outlet Connection||1/2’’ BSPP female|
|System Seal||FPM (Viton)|
|Fluid Compatibility||Mineral oil, synthetic ester, phosphate esters (for other fluids, please contact us)|
|Dimensions||Unit dependent, contact us for more details|
|Weight||Unit dependent, contact us for more details|
|Cartridge Material||Long Fiber Cellulose / Polypropylene|
|Apparent Dirt Holding Capacity||1.955 g (4,3 lb)|
|Water Absorption||2.6 liters (0.69 gal)|
Looking for additional information or want to move forward with your reliability program?